Karina Bjerregaard is a versatile graphic designer, illustrator and visual artist, based on Vandkunsten in Copenhagen – we have great coffee!
Cell phone: +45 6086 5600
>I have a large network among photographers, printers, journalists, authors, musicians, speciel effects designers, filmmakers, artists, graphic designers, web designers, illustrators, and other creative people to help solve any challenge.
>And I deliver on time 😉
>See how I make one of my watercolours, while the dancers move and the music plays.
>I have collaborated with (among others):
- TV2 – graphic recording
- Politiken – illustrations and text about culture, travel, theatre
- Børsen – illustrations and text about travel
- Danish Union of Journalists – graphic design and illustrations
- Boligselskabernes Landsforening –magazine design, illustrations, event painting and art
- Copenhagen Institute of Futures Studies – magazine design, translation and proofreading
- Holmbladet, Kvarterløft – magazine layout
- Danmarks Lærerforening – illustrations
- Copenhagen Business School – illustrations
- Journalisten – illustrations and ads
- Danish Red Cross – illustrations
- Herlev Hospital – illustrations
- 3F – illustrations
- FOA – illustrations
- HK – illustrations and graphic design
- Husets Biograf – film posters and banners
- Det jyske Ensemble – illustrations
- Danish National Museum – scientific posters
- Gentofte Hospital – medical illustrations, medical posters and graphic design
- KL – infographics
- Læsø Kunst Festival – webmaster (2011-13 and 2016-18), graphic design, maps, and art
- Learn2innovate – web graphics and web design
- SF Sorø – graphic design and web production
- the klezmer band Mazel – watercolour portraits for website
- Forlaget Klim – book covers, maps, and book design
- Forlaget Vindrose – book covers
- Forlaget Fahrenheit – book design
- Aller Press – creativity workshops
- Copenhagen University Hospital – mural
- Roskilde Festival – lounge decoration
Solo exhibitions: Galleri Marius, Cph; Mantziusgården, Birkerød; Bell Free Gallery, Cph; Frederikshavns Kunstmuseum; Odense Koncerthus; Arkitektskolen, Århus; Galleri En Face, Kolding; Galleri Rampelys, Silkeborg; Galleri Krydsfelt, Århus; Galerie Magstræde 18, Cph.
Juried exhibitions: KE 1989, Charlottenborg 1989, KS 1988 and 4 in Finland, England, Poland, and Italy.
Group exhibitions in: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Holland, England, France, Portugal, Russia, Yugoslavia, Slovakia, Italy, Australia, Canada, and USA.
Murals: the Berlin Wall in 1990/2000/2009 (East-Side-Gallery), a lounge at Roskilde Festival in 2009, Copenhagen University Hospital dep’t 5034 in 2010, and private murals in Berlin and Copenhagen.